By Carla Warrilow Posted November 29, 2011, 9:57 AM EST
TORONTO The company holiday party season has arrived. If you're still searching for entertaining ideas for corporate groups in Toronto—whether you're hosting an office party, after-work drinks in a bar, or a big blowout——check out these resources for food, entertainment, gifts, event decor, rentals, group activities, and more.
2. San Remo Flowers can put together last-minute holiday floral arrangements. Their florists recommend centerpieces featuring amaryllises—the tall, trumpet-shaped flowers bloom just in time for the holiday season and come in white and red.
3. The new double old-fashioned Silver and Gold Brocade Glasses, available from Chair-man Mills, are a holiday-appropriate tabletop choice.
4. Paragon Linen recently debuted the Soho line, which includes the rich Redwood linen. The deep red tablecloth has modern, tone-on-tone stripes and is available in three sizes and as a napkin.
5. The Delano Serving Tray from Exclusive Affair Rentals offers a blank canvas for passed hors d'oeuvres or cocktails at a holiday party. Line the bottom with crushed candy canes or wrapping paper.
6. Canadian Outback Adventures and Events offers group activity and entertainment options for corporate holiday parties. Choose from their popular team-building programs like The Apprentice, a competition modeled after the reality show, or entertainment options, like casino games, Rock Band, or karaoke.
7. Guests can help themselves to gingerbread men and Christmas cookie ornaments hanging from a miniature Christmas tree. The holiday dessert display, from en Ville Event Design and Catering, is designed to be part of a buffet or food station.
8. Coach House Shortbread Company celebrated its 25th anniversary by adding Sugar Plum as a seasonal flavour this year. Eight-packs of the shortbread cookies, featuring rum-soaked apricots, raisins, and plums, can be sent home with guests as favors.
9. The 35-inch Gold Candelabra from Crystal World has four arms and comes with five glass votives. The centre votive can be replaced with a glass dish to hold a floral arrangement.
10. Gift guests with packages of Elixir hot chocolate from Soma Chocolate. The rich chocolate drink comes in four flavours: Malted Milk Hot Chocolate, Gianduja with hazelnut, A La Taza with vanilla and allspice, and Mayan Hot Chocolate. A 75-gram package costs $4.75.