By Lauren Matthews Posted September 27, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
1. Baggu’s cotton canvas Duck tote ($24, bulk pricing available) comes in 16 colors and patterns. Solid-color bags can be custom-branded with a minimum order of 100.
2. For sweet tooths: Baked by Melissa offers custom mini cupcakes and branded packaging with a minimum order of 300 ($25 for eight “In Chocolate” cupcakes).
3. Ravi Ratan’s Wi-Fi hotspot cuff links ($250, available at cufflinks.com) work with Windows-compatible devices, allowing you to share Internet access with up to five people.
4. Paperwink offers a stylish upgrade to the mechanical pencil ($6 for a four-pack with code BASHPENCIL and a minimum order of 10 sets).
5. Load meeting information onto custom USB drives. CustomUSB’s Woodsman 2 flash drive (bulk pricing available) is made from sustainable bamboo with a built-in leather lanyard.
6. Add a luxe touch to a no-frills hotel with a spa kit. This one, custom-made by Gifts for the Good Life, includes travel-friendly containers of moisturizer, lip balm, and body scrub.
7. ShedRain’s WalkSafe mini compact umbrella ($18) has reflective trim as an added safety feature.
8. The Solio Bolt solar charger ($70) from Flight 001 juices gadgets on the go.
9. Gifts for the Good Life can create custom-branded “snack bar” tins with treats for different times of the day.
10. Night Owl Paper Goods’ eco-friendly notepads, like the “Colorful Curls” jotter ($8, bulk pricing available), can be custom-printed with company logos, too.
11. JetPax’s jet-lag relief supplements ($14 for six) from Flight 001 cure symptoms like lack of concentration and fatigue.
12. These personalized notebook trios from Paperwink ($14.85 with code BASHBOOKS and a minimum order of 10 sets) are made with recycled paper.
13. A scented mini candle, like Paddywax’s Journey of the Bee travel tin ($5), will mask any iffy hotel room odors.
14. Whether it’s static cling or a pounding headache, help out with 3floz.com’s “Help Is On Its Way” kit ($59.20 with code BIZBASH20), which includes stain remover, crease release, static solution, and eight Help remedies for blisters, cuts, stuffy noses, and more.