Ready-to-serve cocktails are the latest on-trend libation. In addition to cutting down on guests' time spent waiting at the bar, these new options come in flavors perfect for a summer event.
1. Now available in the U.S., VNC Cocktails are low-calorie and ready-to-serve. The vodka- and tequila-based drinks come in eight flavors, like Pomegranate Cosmopolitan, Vodka Mojito, and Mango Daiquiri.
2. Sauza is introducing Sparkling Margarita, a line of ready-to-serve bubbly margarita cocktails, available in three fruity flavors. Also new from the Sauza brand: Hornitos Lime Shot, a shot-ready mix of blue agave tequila, natural lime flavor, and salt.
3. LeSutra, a line of sparkling liqueurs infused with vodka that can be served on the rocks, is introducing two new flavors this spring: pineapple and coconut.
4. The new ready-to-drink, organic VitaFrute Cocktails by VeeV come in Lemonade, Margarita, and Cosmopolitan flavors.
5. On tap at Bacardi: Strawberry Daiquiri, a new ready-to-serve Bacardi Classic Cocktail Light flavor.
6. Skinnygirl’s latest ready-to-serve cocktail, Skinnygirl Mojito, has less than 100 calories per serving, with hints of fresh mint and lime.