26 Berkeley St.
Toronto, ON M5A 2W3
Built in 1871, this historical venue retains the church’s original floors and historic designs. The main floor of the 3,000-square-foot venue features a large Victorian bar, fireplaces, and a 500-square-foot stage; it holds 800 people. An indoor/outdoor garden includes a gazebo and a fountain. An addition, the field house, holds 250 and features a private dining room that seats 20.