Event Leadership Institute Masters Class
Unstuck: Getting Your Company to the Next Level
Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
*Limited to 50 attendees
Register now: Last year’s program sold out
Do you feel that your event business is stuck? Do you look back at the end of the year and wonder why you still can't get to that next level?
In this interactive session you will learn:
- The most common obstacles that block business owners from getting to the next level
- Insights from case studies of successful companies in our industry that have made the leap from small businesses to larger enterprises
- Strategies for helping to break through the barriers keeping owners from achieving their goals
- You'll then have a chance for the group to review your business (if you choose) and offer suggestions for getting it to the next level.
The workshop will be led by Howard Givner, who founded New York event firm Paint the Town Red, steadily grew it for 20 years, and then successfully sold it to the Global Events Group, Spain's #1 event agency.
- $225 for planners
- Registration includes a trade show floor pass, access to the AM General Session, PM Education Session, trade show floor, and Readers' Choice Awards Presentation