151 West Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60601
Designed by the Rapp Brothers, this 1926 theater has rose-marbled walls, crystal chandeliers, gold ornamental plaster, and immense mirrors that evoke Versailles and Fontainebleau. It seats 2,344. The grand foyer holds 800 while the Dress Circle and Cadillac Room hold 150 and 125, respectively. All three levels can be combined to hold 1,200 for receptions.