The current double issue of Entertainment Weekly features a six-page calendar packed with information helpful for planners and PR folks wondering about dates for events and announcements. In addition to lots of movie and CD release dates, you'll find the following dates:
- February 12: Oscar nominations announced.
- February 27: Grammy ceremony.
- March 1: Miss USA crowned.
- March 24: Oscar ceremony.
- May 1 to 5: BookExpo America comes to New York.
- May 4: Kentucky Derby.
- September 5: MTV Video Music awards.
- October 16 to 20: Hamptons International Film Festival.
- November 3: New York City Marathon.
- November 15: Second Harry Potter film opens.
More Bash Buzz...