Doctor's House, The
Built in 1867, this venue was formerly a private residence owned by a succession of doctors. Extensive renovations have transformed it into an event facility with a 200-seat main dining hall and five additional banquet halls. A partially enclosed verandah is off of the main dining room and seats 60 for private functions, and outdoor seating is available on the garden patio.
|Space||Max. Reception Capacity||Max. Seated Capacity||Sq. feet|
|The Great Hall||200||200||1,440|