- Carpet Primo XL
- Catering (Truck) In-N-Out Burger
- Catering Wolfgang Puck Catering at Pacific Design Center
- Design, Event Management, Production Precision Event Group
- Drapery West Coast Drape
- Flowers CJ Matsumoto & Sons
- Furniture Rentals AFR Event Furnishings
- Furniture Rentals CORT Event Furnishings
- Furniture Rentals Designer8* Event Furniture Rental
- Greenery Green Set Inc.
- Lighting, Video ShowPro
- Photo Activity A Little Scene
- Photo Activity Polite in Public
- Power Cat Entertainment Services
- Printing AAA Flag & Banner
- Recycling Athens Services
- Rentals Classic Party Rentals
- Restrooms Kohler Event Services
- Security Premiere Executive Solutions
- Security StaffPro
- Sound 140 Db Sound
- Street Services Entertainment Lighting Services (ELS)
- Venue Hollywood Palladium (Live Nation)
Search our directory
LOS ANGELES ESPN's ESPY sports achievement awards took to downtown's Nokia Theatre at L.A. Live, but a crowd of 3,000 guests headed into the belly of Hollywood for an after-party at the Hollywood Palladium. Director of event marketing Timi Jordan oversaw the party, with production by Precision Event Group.
When the party kicked off at 9 p.m., guests found the Palladium's parking lot fully covered in black turf, complete with details like a reflecting pool, cabanas, furnishings, and greenery that created the feel of an outdoor living room in front of the venue. Comfort food buffets came from Wolfgang Puck, and the always popular In-N-Out truck drew a crowd for burgers and Double Doubles. Music wafted from over the venue's marquee, where Karmin and Sore Losers performed on a stage shrouded in manufactured fog to splashy effect. Precision Event Group's Jason Wanderer explained that it was the largest interior and exterior event build-out the venue had ever seen.
At 10 p.m., the venue doors opened for a program hosted by Doug E. Fresh with Biz Markie serving as DJ. At 11 p.m., Cee Lo Green performed, followed by Lupe Fiasco at midnight to round out the headliners.
Miller sponsored the bars and a lounge upstairs, decked out in its logos.