- Audio Services Audio Authority
- Event Planning Bear Dallis Associates
- Floral Ariston Flowers & Boutique
- Invitation and program design Robert Dweck Design
- Lighting GSD Productions
- Music (jazz band) Jazz & Contemporary Music Program/New School
- Portable Toilets Mr. John
- Printing (invitation, program) K2 Printing
- Pumpkin Carvings Hugh McMahon
- Signage (on tables) Eventa Design and Production Group
- Tenting Stamford Tent & Event Services
Search our directory
The bounty of a long, hot summer greeted guests at the Harvest in the Square tasting event, who got to enjoy outstanding dishes by some of the best restaurants in the city. The 14th StreetUnion Square Business Improvement District's seventh such benefit presented neighborhood restaurants and specialty purveyors' tasty offerings within a long grouping of tents by Stamford Tent and Party Rental along the northern swath of Union Square (where the popular Greenmarket resides).
The tasteful autumnal decor featured a cohesive mix of seasonal flowers, vegetables and fruits on each of the tasting tables (most restaurants coordinated their own floral designs). Ariston Florist created a massive arrangement as a focal point in the center tent, small centerpieces on the outdoor cocktail tables and large entryway d?cor with stalks, pumpkins and hay adorned with sunflowers and seasonally appropriate flowers.
The hungry made their way around tasting tables for goodies like a delicious opera cake from Eleven Madison Park, sliced steak with sweet corn mashed potatoes from Strip House, and fine wines from Union Square Wines & Spirits. Bear Dallis Associates organized the event, which made the most of the spacious tents by leaving open large chunks of space (avoiding the pesky and annoying jumble of foodies that plagues many tastings).