- Audiovisual Production, Lighting, Staging Palmer Audio
- Catering Appetizingly Yours Events & Catering
- Decor, Event Management, PR, Production Kim Graham & Associates
- Flowers Arium Design Group
- Furniture Rentals Contemporary Furniture Rentals
- Staffing Servers and Shakers
- Venue Imperial Plaza
Search our directory
Ingrid von Cube, creative director at Appetizingly Yours, referred to Mad Men to refresh her memory and design the 60's-inspired menu. Bow-tied servers passed Waldorf salad, steak tartar, and beef Wellington, and cigarette girls passed Swedish meatballs and sushi, rolled to look like cigars. Guests helped themselves to the cheese fondue station, and staff from Servers and Shakers mixed Absolut Elyx martinis at the bar.
MacTaggart hoped the event would raise $150,000 for Big Brothers and Big Sisters Toronto and the Children’s Foundation. “You have to do good in the community where you live and work,” MacTaggart said. As of press time, the total was still being calculated.