- Audiovisual Production, Lighting Bentley Meeker Lighting & Staging Inc.
- Catering Sonnier & Castle
- DJ DJ Bizzy
- Flowers Oscar Mora Floral Design
- Production 15/40 Productions
- Rentals Taylor Creative Inc.
- Security Elite Investigations Ltd.
- Staging, Video Screens Light Action Productions
- Venue Clearview's Ziegfeld Cinema
- Venue The Museum of Modern Art
Search our directory
Director Brad Bird, producer J.J. Abrams, Tom Cruise, and other cast members of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol walked the red carpet at the New York premiere of the film on December 19. For the screening held at the Ziegfeld, 15/40 Productions provided elements like a printed step-and-repeat backdrop and large LED screens, which stood in the center of the carpet and streamed film clips and sponsored commercial content from BMW and Coca-Cola Zero.
LED readerboards ran the length of the 360-foot red carpet, displaying the movie's title, art from the film, and sponsor logos. The carpet also showcased BMW's i8 concept car, which was seen in the movie.
More than 900 guests attended an after-party at the Museum of Modern Art where Bentley Meeker Lighting & Staging supplied purple-and-amber lighting to bring a bit of the movie to the party and darken up the museum's clean interiors. “We liked the moving amber LED uplighting on the walls as it played to the desert scenes from the film,” said Travis Jackson of 15/40 Productions. The ground and atrium levels had four bars, a mixture of lounge seating and highboy communal and cocktail tables, and food provided by Sonnier & Castle.