- Audiovisual Production, Catering, Lighting, Security, Staffing, Staging, Venue Polson Pier and the Solarium
- Carpet Downtown Forest - Film Green Rentals
- Design JBR Designs
- Event Management, PR Mosaic Experiential Marketing
- Furniture Rentals Divine Furniture Rental
- Printing, Signage 4Print
- Production Clair Global
- Transportation Park Lane Livery
Search our directory
There were plenty of activities to keep guests busy. Outside, attendees showed off their skills with a football at inflatable game stations. When they weren’t watching the game on one of many flat-screen TVs, guests inside played Madden NFL 12, watched band Big Wreck perform, and posed for photos with the Bud Light girls and Buffalo Jills cheerleaders.
Social media played a role both during the event and as a lead-up. The N.F.L. geo-targeted its Canadian Facebook fans, keeping them updated about daily prize giveaways and slowly releasing details about the party. At the event, a Twitter wall showed tweets from across the country with the hashtag #CanadasXLVI.
The party began at 4 p.m. with a 6:30 p.m. kickoff. Parties in Vancouver and Montreal followed a similar model.