6650 Griffin Road
Davie, FL 33314
This historic structure, which opened its doors in 1918, was the first permanent school in the Everglades and is now Broward County’s oldest existing school building. It property is located on a 10-acre site. All meeting rentals include an overhead projector, screen, tables and chairs. Party rentals also include the use of the Seminole Chickee Hut for outdoor events. Outside caterers are accepted. The museum's auditorium seats 200.