- Headdress Design Douglas Koch Inc.
- Headdress Design Florascape Flowers and Events
- Headdress Design
- Headdress Design Oscar Mora Floral Design
- Headdress Design Susan Holland & Company
- Venue/Catering The Edison Ballroom
Search our directory
NEW YORK The decor was all on models' heads at Village Care of New York's Tulips & Pansies: The Headdress Affair benefit at the Supper Club. The fund-raiser included a fashion show of outlandish headdresses designed by fashion and event designers, who donated their creations for the HIV/AIDS services nonprofit. Event design companies Douglas Koch Visuals, Florascape Flowers & Events, Oscar Mora and Susan Holland & Company, and fashion labels Ron Chereskin, Liz Claiborne and DKNY Jeans all submitted headdresses.
One standout: Mark Musters of Musters & Company designed a Survivor-themed outfit modeled by drag performer Lavinia, complete with high rubber wading boots, a camouflage T-shirt (very in this season) and lots of weeds.