643 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10021
Sometimes referred to as the Seventh Regiment Armory, this massive building was constructed between 1877 and 1880 and is run by a nonprofit arts organization. Frequently used for art and antique fairs, the landmark space is also available for other events. The 38,000-square-foot drill hall holds 1,500 for receptions or 250 for seated events and has arched ceilings and iron trestles.