- School of American Ballet dinner and performance at the New York State Theater at Lincoln Center.
- Performance by Ruby Dee, Savion Glover and members of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, to benefit Harlem United and Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, at the Apollo Theater, with a reception at the Magic Johnson Theater following the performance.
- Greenwich House's annual Teddy Bear auction at Tavern On The Green.
- Lincoln Center Consolidated Corporate Fund's donor recognition dinner at the Metropolitan Opera House.
- Wine Brats' Sonoma Uncorked event benefiting Share Our Strength at the W New York - Union Square.
- Preview luncheon to sample food from I Quattro Passi chef Tonino Mellino, at San Domenico NY, with PR by KB Network News.
- Public Education Needs Civil Involvement in Learning (PENCIL) cocktail party at Jimmy's Uptown.
- Party for Danny Moynihan's book Boogie-Woogie at the Gagosian Gallery, with PR by Nadine Johnson Inc.
- New York City Police Foundation's annual gala dinner dance at 1 Police Plaza.
- The Staten Island Division of the American Heart Association's seventh annual Festival of Chefs event at the Excelsior Grand, Staten Island.
- Sneak preview dinner and billiards at new restaurant/billiards hall Slate, with PR by KB Network News.
- The Leading Hotels of the World Ltd.'s second annual Leading Restaurants of New York gala dinner at the Waldorf=Astoria, with entertainment by the Starlight Orchestras.
- Internet.com Breakfast Forum at the McGraw Hill Conference Center.
- Japan & the Future of the Global Online B2B Marketplace luncheon at the Japan Society.
- Silicon Alley 2001 pre-conference dinner at F. illi Ponte.
- The Museum of Modern Art's David Rockefeller Award luncheon, honoring Michael Bloomberg, at the museum.
- Careers Through Culinary Arts Program annual benefit with a champagne reception and tastings, honoring Sirio and Egidiana Maccioni, at Pier Sixty, with Al Roker as M.C.
- Silicon Alley 2001 conference at the Metropolitan Pavilion (through 03.02.01).
- Silicon Alley 2001 conference cocktail party at America.
- HotJobs Career Expo at the Expo Center at Madison Square Garden.
- Private tasting of Hype energy drink, at Light, organized by Strategic Group.
- Student/Sponsor Partnership black-tie cocktails and dinner event at the Pierre.
- United States Fund for Unicef reception to benefit the earthquake relief efforts in Gujarat, India, at Flute.
- Cocktail reception to benefit the American Cancer Society at Session 73.
- Silicon Alley 2001 conference dinner at Candela.
- Cocktail reception for the preview benefit of the American Diabetes Association's “Works on Paper” show at the Park Avenue Armory.
- Bunny & Reese fashion show, launching their 2001 collection, at the Angel Orensanz Foundation Center for the Arts.
- Georgetown University's Wall Street Alliance gala at the Plaza.
- United Jewish Appeal - Federation of New York's trial lawyers dinner at the Essex House.
- Gotham magazine launch party at Cipriani 42nd Street.
- TechStyle, online fashion and beauty summit, at Parsons School of Design.
- Cocktails, dancing and live and silent auctions to benefit the Considering Alexander SIDS Foundation at the Racquet and Tennis Club.
- American Cancer Society's Staying Alive--Celebrating the 70's masquerade ball, dinner and dancing at Roseland.
- Fashion Avenue Market Expo, women's apparel and accessories trade show, at the Javits Center (through 03.05.01).
- The American Red Cross in Greater New York's PreparExpo at the organization's offices.
- Black-tie fund-raiser for a group of New York charities supported by the Inner Circle, an organization of political reporters, at the New York Hilton. (Charities include Hale House and the Helen Keller Services for the Blind.)
- The American Heart Association's black-tie and blue jeans ball at Pier Sixty.
- The American Museum of the Moving Image's black-tie AMMI Salute, honoring Julia Roberts, at the Waldorf=Astoria.
- Lenox Hill Hospital's Wild West Fantasy Express with Western BBQ lunch, horse-drawn carriage rides, carnival and interactive games, line dancing and a silent auction at the Copacabana.
- Writers Guild of America's 53rd annual awards gala at the Plaza.
- The New York chapter of Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's children's day at the Chelsea Piers.
- Habitat for Humanity benefit performance of You Can't Take It With You, at the Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church, followed by a reception at the Shoreham Hotel.
- Benefit live auction at Sotheby's for educational programs and scholarships at the Gateway School.
- The International Kids Fashion Show at the Javits Center.
More past party reports...