Posted March 26, 2001, 12:00 AM EST
- The U.S. premiere of Little Senegal at the Apollo Theater, with PR by Workhouse Publicity.
- Burden Center for the Aging spring benefit reception, with a performance by Michael Feinstein and an auction and dinner at the Players Club.
- Judgment at Nuremberg opening night performance and party at the Longacre Theatre.
- Series of conferences by Fulcrum Information Services at the Princeton Club and the New York Marriott Eastside (through 03.27.01).
- Fourth annual Forum on Asset-Backed Commercial Paper at the Grand Hyatt (through 03.27.01).
- Corporate Travel World trade show and reception at the New York Hilton (through 03.27.01).
- Broadcasters' Foundation's 2001 Golden Mike Awards at the Plaza.
- Meeting Professionals International of Greater New York's 14th annual Terry Spinelli Auction with a buffet reception and live and silent auctions of travel and dining packages at the Regent Wall Street. More about this event...
- Desino Argentinean fashion showcase at the Consulate General of Argentina. More about this event...
- PowerPitch 101 Lounge Chats at Gaslight.
- Louis Jadot Tasting Dinner at La Caravelle.
- Green Chimneys Children's Services benefit dinner at Sardi's, with a performance of The Producers at the St. James Theatre.
- Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus Animal Walk circus animal parade through the Queens-Midtown Tunnel to Madison Square Garden.
- EXM LLC's Are You Ready for Your Next Trade Show? executive seminar at the Hudson Hotel(through 03.29.01).
- Let's Talk Business Network's Creative Marketing in a Competitive Marketplace conference at the Stadium Club at Giants Stadium.
- Business to Business 2001 expo and conference at the Roosevelt Hotel (through 03.28.01).
- Opening night party for the Off Broadway show Six Goumbas and a Wannabe at Metronome with guests including James Gandolfini and other cast members of The Sopranos.
- Networking and panel discussion Facing Adversity, Finding Your Purpose at the Lesbian & Gay Community Services Center.
- American Museum of Natural History's Winter Dance at the museum. More about this event...
- Community Word Project's Paint Me a Poem benefit reception and silent auction of original artwork at the Roger Smith Hotel Gallery.
- National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship's eighth annual Salute to the Entrepreneurial Spirit awards benefit at the Marriott Marquis.
- Wall Street Reporter magazine's Wall Street Reporter Breakfast Club at the Yale Club.
- Children's Aid Society's March Martini Madness at Flute Flatiron.
- MediaBin's Image Content Management for eCommerce seminar at the Waldorf=Astoria.
- New York Wireless Wednesdays launch party at Gaslight.
- New York E-commerce Association's Wireless 2001: Strategies and Predictions conference at the Marriott Marquis.
- Winterberry Group's internetDM Breakfast Circle - Guerilla Marketing: Rise Above Your Competitors at the Marriott Marquis.
- Someone Like You film premiere at Clearview Chelsea West, followed by an after-party at Eugene.
- Literacy Partners' gala at Le Cirque 2000, hosted by Liz Smith.
- Jewish Theological Seminary's Judge Simon H. Rifkind Award Luncheon at the Pierre.
- Barnard College's 14th annual awards dinner honoring Charles R. Lee, CEO of GTE, and Martha Stewart at the Waldorf=Astoria, with event management by Rich Associates.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Spirit of Discovery ball honoring Cindy Crawford at Cipriani 42nd Street.
- Safe Horizon child advocacy center's Celebrate Spring cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, live music, silent auction and raffle honoring the Brooklyn Junior League at the American Park Cafe.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University's National Women's Division Young Women's Group spring gala for young professionals at the Russian Tea Room.
- Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus opening night at Madison Square Garden.
- JSG Consulting's Profit from Trillion Dollar Markets: Internet & E-commerce conference at the New York Marriott East Side.
- Reaching the Japanese Internet Customer panel discussion and cocktail reception at the Japan Society.
- B2B E-commerce for Capital Markets Trade conference at Windows On The World (through 03.30.01).
- Kelley Drye & Warren party at Get Real Art gallery, with catering by Matthew Kenney Catering & Events and event planning by the Prince Event Group.
- National Aphasia Association's benefit dinner and opera performance at the Yale Club.
- Museum of Television and Radio's celebration of Ted Koppel and Nightline at the museum.
- Muse Public Relations and Ford Music party at W8th Lounge.
- Reception and symposium with author Rhonda Abrams at the Sony Club.
- Cocktail party for the Young Associates of the Museum of Modern Art at the Brooks Brothers Fifth Avenue store.
- Tomorrows Children's Fund's 50th anniversary reunion of the 1951 baseball season, cocktails and dinner, with players from the 1951 Brooklyn Dodgers, New York Giants and New York Yankees at the Marriott Marquis.
- Garden preservation group Earth Celebrations' Rites of Spring benefit with cocktails and dancing at Spa.
- New York Home Textile Show at the Javits Center (through 04.02.01).
- Union Square Wines and Spirits' sake event, with catering by Roy's New York.
- Justin's Restaurant hosts a performance of Magnatar Records recording artist Natasha C. Coward.
- Opening night of Thom's Bar at 60 Thompson.
- Investment Expo 2001 at the Sheraton
New York Hotel and Towers (through 04.01.01).
- Millennium Health Foundation's Hungarian Spring Ball 2001 with cocktail reception, silent auction, dinner and dancing at the Union Club, with a special appearance by the Hungarian National Ballet.
- Benefit opening night performance of the Merce Cunningham Dance Company at City Center, with post-performance cocktail reception and buffet at the Argentinean Consulate, hosted by the Guillermo Gonzalez, Ambassador of Argentina, and catered by Glorious Foods.
- Episcopal Social Services' theater benefit dinner at Charlotte with a performance of The Producers at the St. James Theatre.
- Personalization Summit 2001 New York at the New York Hilton (through 04.03.01).
- Sports Ball fund-raiser for New York area gay and lesbian sports teams and leagues at Roxy.
- SchoolTech Expo & Conference Tradeshow at the New York Hilton (through 04.03.01).
More past party reports...