Posted February 15, 2006, 1:35 PM EST
- James Beard Foundation Awards gala at the Marriott Marquis, with public relations by M. Young Communications and production by Overland Entertainment. More about this event...
- James Beard Foundation Awards after-party hosted by Joe Bastianich and Mario Batali at Esca. More about this event...
- Macy's cocktail party in honor of Jean McFaddin, the company's departing senior vice president of public relations and events, at the Water Club.
- Boys and Girls Harbor's Salute to Achievement luncheon at the Waldorf=Astoria, with fund-raising management by Rich Associates.
- National Corporate Theatre Fund's Chairman's Awards gala dinner honoring Hal Holbrook, at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers.
- Southampton Hospital's kick-off party for the August Summer Party at Phillips Auctioneers.
- Roundabout Theatre Company's gala celebration honoring Stephen Sondheim, with a performance of Follies at the Belasco Theatre and dinner at Cipriani 42nd Street, with floral design by Preston Bailey Design.
- American Ballet Theatre's opening night gala performance and dinner at the Metropolitan Opera House.
- Orchestra of St. Luke's Gift of Music gala dinner, performance and auction at the Rainbow Room.
- Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic's National Achievement Awards dinner at the Essex House.
- Asphalt Green's Big Swim Aquashow benefit, with synchronized swimming performance, honoring New York City Parks Commissioner Henry Stern, at the Asphalt Green center, with catering by Great Performances.
- Ballet Hispanico's Noche de Gala dinner dance, with performances by members and students of the Ballet Hispanico School of Dance, at the Plaza.
- Citymeals-on-Wheels' Community Partnership spring luncheon at Monkey Bar.
- American Composers Orchestra's Duke Ellington Cabaret performances and reception at the Colony Club.
- New York City Opera's “The Color of Sound: A Conversation on Music and the Visual Arts” panel discussion, moderated by art historian Robert Rosenblum, at the Jason McCoy Gallery.
- YoungStartup's LoungeChats: Incubators & Accelerators - Where Are They Now? networking event and panel discussion at Gaslight.
- Edgewise 01 Web Workshop - Experience Design, at the Global Community Digital Sandbox.
- Association for Information & Image Management's expo and conference at the Javits Center (through 05.03.01).
- Citizens' Committee for Children of New York's breakfast at the Waldorf=Astoria.
- Waterworks: Inventing Bath Style book launch at the Waterworks SoHo store. More about this event...
- Gilda's Club New York City's Windows on Long Island Wine benefit tasting at Windows on the World.
- Earth Day New York's “Buildings, Economics and the Environment” conference at the Graduate Center at CUNY (through 05.02.01).
- National Dance Institute's benefit, with a performance at LaGuardia High School and dinner at the Tent at Lincoln Center, with catering by Restaurant Associates.
- Teach for America's gala at Pier Sixty, with event management and production by Susan Ulin Associates.
- UJA-Federation of New York's Real Estate luncheon at the Pierre.
- UJA-Federation of New York's Diamond, Jewelry and Watch dinner at the Grand Hyatt.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention's Lifesavers Dinner at Cipriani 42nd Street.
- American Lyme Disease Foundation's dinner dance at the Pierre.
- The Center for Curatorial Studies at Bard College's Award for Curatorial Excellence gala at the Riverside Church, with catering, flowers and decor by Match Catering & Eventstyles.
- Hewitt School's spring benefit at the Metropolitan Club.
- Edgewise 01 Web Workshop - The Art and Science of Web Design, at the Global Community Digital Sandbox.
- Ghazalian Inc. Internet networking event at Spa.
- CRM Solutions 2001 trade show and conference at the Javits Center (through 05.03.01).
- TechExpo USA at the Sheraton New York.
- iLounge and Interfaith Neighbors' Spring Fling at Bar Code.
- Pearl S. Buck International's benefit with a premiere screening of Pavilion of Women at the Beekman Theater and dinner at the Harold Pratt House, with PR by Lizzie Grubman & Peggy Siegal Public Relations.
- American Society of Magazine Editors' National Magazine Awards luncheon at the Waldorf=Astoria, with PR by Ellen Ryder Communications.
- Speedvision and Outdoor Life Network cable networks' promotional party at the Metropolitan Pavilion, with event production by Chuck Klein Productions, lighting and audio/visual production by Corporate Audio Visual, and catering by Great Performances. More about this event...
- Central Park Conservancy's Frederick Law Olmsted awards luncheon at the park's Conservatory Garden.
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts spring gala honoring philanthropist Julian Robertson and the Robert Wood Johnson Jr. Charitable Trust, with a performance by the London Symphony Orchestra and a reception at Avery Fisher Hall.
- Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts' Ovation Awards gala at the Palm House at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
- American London Symphony Orchestra Foundation's post-performance reception at the Stanley Kaplan Penthouse at Lincoln Center, with catering and flowers by Match Catering & Eventstyles.
- Calvary Hospital's annual awards dinner dance at the Grand Hyatt.
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation's A Go-Go Lounge spring gala dinner, with a performance by Sir Elton John, at Cipriani 42nd Street.
- Acting Company's O Pioneers! gala opening performance at the Women's Project Theatre with dinner at the Eatery.
- College of Mount Saint Vincent's annual scholarship tribute dinner at Pier Sixty.
- Trickle Up Program's The Changing Face of Poverty, The Changing Face of Philanthropy panel discussion, moderated by Sam Waterston, at the Council on Foreign Relations in the Peter G. Peterson Hall of the Harold Pratt House.
- Edgewise 01 Web Workshop - Street Signs and Breadcrumbs: The Path to Usability, at the Global Community Digital Sandbox.
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America - Greater New York Chapter's Bells Are Ringing theater benefit performance at the Plymouth Theatre.
- JSG Consulting's Profit from Trillion Dollar Markets: Internet & Ecommerce at the New York Marriott East Side.
- Day one of the Gen Art Film Festival party at Lotus.
- Speedvision and Outdoor Life Network cable networks' promotional party at the Metropolitan Pavilion, with event production by Chuck Klein Productions, lighting and audio/visual production by Corporate Audio Visual, and catering by Great Performances.
- “Technology for Decision-Makers: The Key Business Challenge to Success in Asia” lecture breakfast at the Japan Society.
- Horticultural Society of New York's benefit featuring flower and table arrangements by renowned designers, at the D & D Building.
- Artists' colony Yaddo's fund-raiser party at Lot 61.
- Becket Fund for Religious Liberty's Canterbury Medal Dinner at the Metropolitan Club.
- The Fire Safety Education Fund of the Fire Department of New York's Fire Commissioners Humanitarian Awards at the Hilton New York.
- New York Institute of Technology's Gold Coast Food & Wine Classic - Winemakers Dinners, at Olives and at Union Pacific.
- Synergos Institute's University for a Night reception and dinner at the United Nations, with fund-raising by Aaron Consulting Company and event production by NBH Executive Consulting.
- Asian Professional Extension gala at Bridgewaters.
- Morry's Camp's A Night of Blues benefit at B. B. King's, with PR by Andrea & Associates.
- Mount Sinai/NYU Medical Center's Crystal Ball at the center, with decor by Robert Isabell.
- New York Women's Foundation's Celebrating Women breakfast at the Hilton New York, with event management and production by Susan Ulin Associates.
- The Children's Village's 150th anniversary celebration at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, with event management and production by Lorelei Enterprises.
- Opening reception of “Numinous,” paintings by Samantha Keely Smith, at Get Real Art.
- American Diabetes Association's Recognition Dinner at the Regent Wall Street.
- American Friends of the Tel Aviv Museum of Art gala at the Rainbow Room.
- Crain's NewYork Business' Education Breakfast Forum at the Sheraton New York.
- New York City Bicycle Show at the World Trade Center (through 05.05.01).
- Advanced Cardiac Techniques in Surgery (ACTS) conference Sheraton New York (through 05.04.01).
- Day two of the Gen Art Film Festival party at Studio 54.
- City Parks Foundation's May at Shea barbecue benefit and New York Mets game at Shea Stadium.
- Save the Children's Hands Around the World benefit at the Puck Building.
- WFMU Spring Record Fair at the Metropolitan Pavilion (through 05.06.01).
- Belmont Stakes Fair at the Belmont Park Racetrack (through 05.06.01).
- Day three of the Gen Art Film Festival party at 13.
- New York Harbor Sailing Foundation's Sailors Ball at the Downtown Association.
- Revlon Run/Walk for Women benefiting women's cancer research, from Times Square to Central Park.
- American Lung Association of New York's kickoff for Big Apple Scavenger Hunt in Union Square with after-party at the Players Club.
- Jericho Project's Swing Into Spring benefit at Landmark on the Park.
- Hermes Expo International at the Javits Center (through 05.06.01).
- Entertainment industry professionals' party at Saci, with PR by In 2 It Media.
- Day four of the Gen Art Film Festival party at Centro-Fly.
- New York Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences' New York Emmy Awards at the Grand Hyatt.
- Bike New York ride from Battery Park through the five boroughs to Staten Island.
- American Cancer Society's Dogs Walk Against Cancer benefit walk in Riverside Park.
- Femme women's apparel and accessories market at the Javits Center (through 05.08.01).
- Accessories: The Show at the Javits Center (through 05.08.01).
- Off Price Specialist Show at the Expo Center at Madison Square Garden (through 05.08.01).
- Accessorie Circuit trade show at the Show Piers on the Hudson (through 05.08.01).
- Intermezzo Collections trade show at the Show Piers on the Hudson (through 05.08.01).
- Day five of the Gen Art Film Festival party at Rubber Monkey.
Previous party reports...