- Audiovisual Production ARPI Events
- Catering Aaron's Catering
- Catering Misha's Cupcakes
- Decor Moroccan Nights Events
- Design, Event Management, Production The VIBE Agency
- DJ Mix on Wheels
- Draping Quest Drape Miami
- Entertainment ABC Circus
- Entertainment Cell Trek Theatrics
- Entertainment Credelis Media Group
- Event Management Event Couture Group
- Flowers Petal Productions
- Furniture Rentals, Rentals Ronen Rental: Boutique Event Furnishings
- Hair and Jen Does My Hair
- Hair and Salon 300
- Lighting Uplyte
- Photography Third Eye Imagery
- PR Boden PR
- Printing, Signage Impress Digital Printing Solutions
- Venue 11 11 Lincoln Road Event Space
Search our directory
Nearly 500 women (and a few men) turned out for a private Sex and the City 2 screening and party in South Beach Wednesday night, before the film's official opening today. Coordinated by the Vibe Agency, the party served as the kickoff for a series of six Pink Carpet Parties taking place around the country through Friday. The events operated independently of Warner Brothers' official premiere parties in New York and Toronto.
“You never have a V.I.P. party in Miami linked with a screening like you do in New York and L.A.,” said Vibe director Valerie Bihet. “As an event planner, I wanted to do something fabulous and different to give people a full experience inspired by the movie.”
Before heading to the screening at the Regal South Beach Cinema, guests attended the 90-minute preparty at the 1111 Lincoln Road Event Space across the street. Upon arrival, guests entered a contemporary lounge area with bright pink and white lounge furniture from Ronen Bar and Furniture Rental. Mimicking the movie location’s change from New York to Abu Dhabi, the far end of the event space transitioned into an Arabian-style lounge with jewel-toned pillows, lamps, hookah pipes, and elaborate rugs from Moroccan Nights Events.
Aaron’s Catering provided passed hors d’oeuvres like chicken and apricot kabobs, Moroccan gazpacho shooters, and baked dates paired with sparkling pink lemonade in a martini glass to resemble the film’s signature Cosmopolitan cocktail. Bihet also reached out to Misha’s Cupcakes to provide bite-sized treats, a nod to a scene in the movie when Charlotte is baking cupcakes for a party.
Sponsors included PeaceLoveWorld.com, Journelle Lingerie, and Nespresso. The party series continues Thursday night in San Diego and Detroit, then on Friday in Dallas, Los Angeles, and Fort Worth.