New York—October 27, 2010—Masterplanner, the hand-crafted clearinghouse calendar for Fortune 500 companies, event producers and planners, as well as gala hosts, owned by BizBash Media, announced today that it is launching the latest version of its 25 year old date conflict resolution service. The new web site features easier navigation, updated event alerts and competitive monitoring services.
The popular daily updated calendar published in New York, Los Angeles and Washington D.C. is the leading resource used by event professionals when planning business, fundraising and personal events, to avoid potential scheduling conflicts, find sponsors, chairs, honorees, and celebrity guests. Users can find specialized calendars for everything from Award Shows, Fundraisers and Openings to customized calendars for specific groups in the Arts, Fashion, Financial, The Cancer Community, Healthcare and more.
According to Masterplanner Founder and Chairwoman, Elisabeth Familian,
"Masterplanner is the only hand-edited, intelligent resource that focuses on the next 12 months and allows users to custom search multiple detail fields. We have become the easiest way for an organization or individual who is planning an event to make sure that they make the best possible date, honoree, chair or venue choices." The updated version will make decisions even more effective.
Enhanced Features include:
- Calendar View –A new mini-calendar now includes a pop-out six month view and archive version to seamlessly check dates without refreshing the page constantly.
- Event History- An archive of event history of particular organizations including previous sponsors, venues, honorees, speakers and other criteria.
- Same Time last Year Listings- A research functionality that enables users to see last year's events to predict future behavior.
- Threat Date Notification- A list of events that could be a "red flag" to the succss of an event on a real time basis including national presidential addresses that may not have been planned or a Grid-Lock alert for parades, state visits or police activities.
- Competitive Date Monitor Alerts- The ability to monitor when potential competitor posts an update to a date or an event detail.
- Whisperdate –While everything on Masterplanner is verified, this new feature shows dates based on journalistic sources as well as event producers, allowing planners to get a sense of what is up and coming but not necessarily locked in.
- Printer Friendly Pages- Allow users to print up to the minute custom searches or calendars by date range. Tweet-Every event has a dedicated tweet link, which lists ongoing updates and changes
- Customized Searches- Specific searches every category, including event date, celebrities, honorees, chairpersons, sponsors, prices, venues or archives
- Coverage Links- After an event has occurred, any BizBash event coverage will be tagged to the listing date for future research
- Event Vendors- See which companies were involved when BizBash covers an event, and conduct searches to prospect new clients for services or venues.
Masterplanner is a service of bizbash.com, a leading provider of event industry news. BizBash Media and Masterplanner share a combined vision to provide event planners, fundraising committees, business and community leaders the most comprehensive tools to schedule, deliver and promote successful events.
- 30 -