New York - August 29, 2007 - The September/October
issue of BizBash (available
Sept. 10, 2007) is the largest ever with
260 pages. The annual 2007 New York feature includes
what every event planner needs to know about 1,616
spaces of every size, shape, and location in the
New York metropolitan area.
According to BizBash CEO and founder
David Adler, “With the BizBash
New York Venue Issue, we are responding to
an overwhelming need for an unbiased annual guide to
the ‘best of the best' settings along with special
news features that are of interest to our audience.”
continued, “With more than $3.5 billion spent on
events in New York each year, deciding which venue to
choose is big business and this guide provides the information
you want in the format you need."
Every day, New York hosts a minimum of more than 300
corporate and nonprofit events with more than 130,000
annually* in more than 1,600 venues.
The September/October issue also features:
- “Stealing Beauty" – the ongoing problem of planners
and vendors swiping ideas from each other and the ramifications for
- “Contract Sports” – the most thorough guide for
any planner signing a contract for a venue
- How corporate jobs are changing, new ideas for company holiday
parties, welcome gifts for out-of-towners, the best new rentals,
and hundreds of other useful tips
- The best of the new rentals for parties and other events [THIS
REPEATS ABOVE BULLET POINT; CUT FROM ABOVE?]
- New venues coming online from the Museum of Arts and Design, the
High Line, the Sports Museum of America, and the Desmond Tutu Foundation
- The art of finding unusual venues
- Why Tony Blair will be the next biggest speaker on the circuit
- The "new deviled eggs" and where they are being served
- The latest in salt and pepper presentations this season
- Theatrical lighting design at events
- Using marshmallows creatively
- Inside the Whitney, the Fifi's, BookExpo America, Citymeals-on-Wheels,
- Product events for Christian Lacroix Fragrance from Avon, Qatar
Airways, Entertainment Weekly, Harry Potter, and more
- How event planners stay organized
- Where to rent video games for groups
- The truth about legal gambling at events
- The latest in seat cushions for events
is the most visited resource in the world for professional
event planners, producers, and suppliers, with an
estimated 300,000-unique Web site visitors every
month and magazines in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto,
Florida, Chicago,* and Washington.*
The BizBash 2007 New York Venue Issue is
available on September 10.
BiZBash Media is the authority
for anyone who plans, designs, or influences corporate
and nonprofit events. The company publishes magazines,
hosts Web sites, and produces trade shows for the
event industry in New York, Florida, Toronto, and
Los Angeles & Southern California.
In just seven years, BiZBash has become the largest
Web site on the Internet serving New York City event
and meeting planners, event producers, and marketers
responsible for producing the more than 110,000 corporate
and nonprofit events held annually.
BiZBash Media is located at 21 W.
38th Street, New York, NY 10018, 646-638-3600, www.bizbash.com.
- 30 -