2201 Laguna St.
Santa Barbara Shores, CA 93105
The mission was established in 1786. Today the adobe-style buildings and church stand on a hill above Santa Barbara near the foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains. A conference center has several rooms and holds as many as 190 people. Throughout the property are landscaped lawns, which hold 1,000 people, and fountain-filled tiled courtyards.