Built in 1901, the house originally served as a post office, community center, and town hall for Fort Lauderdale, and later as a restaurant during the Great Depression. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the house and grounds can host outdoor events for as many as 75 guests. A preferred catering and audiovisual vendor list is available.
|Space||Max. Reception Capacity||Max. Seated Capacity||Sq. feet|
|Stranahan House: Entire Space||75||75|