- Audiovisual Production GSD Productions
- Balloon Arches Balloon Bouquets of New York
- Public Relations Rubenstein Associates Inc.
- Signs & Banners Five Boro Flag Banner & Sign
- Swing Bands Nick Palumbo & The Flipped Fedoras Orchestra
- Tents, Tables & Chairs Cabaret Party Rental
Search our directory
Streetwalking returned to Times Square at an outdoor food festival organized to promote area restaurants. Visitors purchased $1 tickets to exchange for samples of food at booths from about 40 local eateries. The event was held on a stretch of West 46th Street from Broadway to Ninth Avenue that boasts numerous restaurants (B. Smith's, Le Beaujolais) as well as a few porn shops.
Organized by the Times Square Business Improvement District and sponsored by Discover Card, the event was also sponsored by Korbel Chardonnay Champagne, Saratoga Beverage Group and Jammin 105 FM. Visitors could eat at tables scattered among the booths, as well as in a large tent where swing band Nick Palumbo & the Flipped Fedoras Orchestra played. On the hot, humid day, many revelers used the cardboard fans being passed out that advertised the three Disney shows currently on Broadway.