- Catering, Venue Cipriani 42nd Street
- Computer-Projected Images Luce Group
- Decor, Event Design Prudence Events
- Flowers Prudence Designs
- Lighting Bentley Meeker Lighting & Staging Inc.
- Seating Construction T.M.L. Contracting
Search our directory
Grayson Handy and Alice Siess of Prudence Events put together some striking decor touches for Gotham magazine's launch party at Cipriani 42nd Street. The pair brought in opaque, white Lucite cubes that were illuminated from the inside with purple lights; large boxes were used as bars, and smaller ones served as cocktail tables. Handy and Siess hired Bentley Meeker to put together a striking lighting design that included shining purple lights on the venue's grand columns, and projecting gobo lights with the Gotham logo onto some mirror-topped tables. Prudence brought in the Luce Group to project images of New York City at night against the curtain behind the stage.
More about this event...
See more images from this event...