- Audiovisual Production WorldStage
- Catering Four Seasons Restaurant (Relocating in 2017)
- Decor, Event Design David Monn L.L.C.
- DJ Dina Regine Productions
- Equipment, Lighting Design Frost Productions
- Event Management MF Productions
- Rentals Party Rental Ltd.
- Security, Street Permits Meyerson Associates Inc.
- Tent Ace Party & Tent Rental
Search our directory
David Monn created chic decor for the Guggenheim Museum’s International gala. Using a brown and white palette that started with a white tent from Ace Party & Tent Rental on the plaza of the Seagram Building, he filled the space with long rectangular tables and banquet rounds, all covered with custom-made table linens of white silk taffeta sewn with wide strips of brown. Chocolate brown southern oak hedges surrounded the tent’s walls and columns, and alternating centerpieces of the same leaves along with white stock topped the tables. The museum’s director of individual development, Helen Warwick, tapped Monn to create the gala’s look this year; the Four Seasons catered the three-course meal.
Photos: Chloe Crespi
Fendi Makes Roman Palazzo for Halloween Party
Silver-Toned Benefit Toasts Marsalis's Anniversary