- Catering Cocktail Caterers
- Catering Oysters XO
- Catering Radish Catering
- Design David Beahm Design
- Entertainment Elan Artists: Musicians, Bands, DJs, Photo, and Video
- Flowers Fleurs Floral & Event Design
- Lighting Levy Lighting | NYC
- Photo Station 5th Avenue Digital
- Photo Station Go Flip Yourself
- Production Daughter of Design
- Rentals Taylor Creative Inc.
- Signage East Six
- Venue The New York Public Library
- Video Elysium Productions
Search our directory
To cap off Bridal Fashion Week in New York, wedding magazine The Knot hosted its third annual gala at the New York Public Library on October 15. About 950 guests from the bridal industry, including planners like Colin Cowie, Mindy Weiss, and Marcy Blum, took to the venue's Astor Hall space, which was given a “downtown-meets-uptown” look courtesy of wedding planner Annie Lee from Daughter of Design.
“Annie’s overall goal was edgy, contemporary sophistication,” says Melissa Bach, the public relations manager at XO Group Inc., The Knot’s parent company. “In past years, the gala has had more of a vintage vibe, but this year we made it more fashionable and sexy.”
The bash included signature cocktails from St. Germain, a dessert buffet by Momofuku Milk Bar, and a mobile raw bar: Servers with buckets of oysters on ice hanging from their waists made their way through the crowd, shucking oysters on the spot. The centerpiece of the room was a 15-foot-tall tree designed by David Beahm Design. Made from transparent, curved metal beams, live foliage, and masses of Dutch hydrangea, the installation was adorned with 1,300 hand-painted feather butterflies that stretched out across the library's ceiling.