- Audiovisual Production, Lighting PSAV Presentation Services National Headquarters
- Branding, Design Trisha Hay Design
- Branding, Gifts Gifts for the Good Life
- Decor Design Works By Dave & Mike
- Decor Pink Monkey Solutions
- Design, Planning Bella Event Design & Planning
- Entertainment Elan Artists: Musicians, Bands, DJs, Photo, and Video
- Entertainment West Coast Music
- Flowers Bloom Flower Shop
- Itineraries & Agendas Design, Name Tag Design, Printing TPD Design House
- Linens Nuage Designs Inc.
- Tents Shelter Company
- Venue The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
- Video I Do Films
Search our directory
Just in time for the height of the summer season, Engage!14, the luxury-wedding business summit, offered up some charming camp ideas suitable for outdoor parties.
“Over the years, many of our speakers and attendees have joked that Engage is like summer camp for the luxury-wedding industry,” said event organizer Rebecca Grinnals of consulting firm Engaging Concepts. Inspired by the log cabin location at the Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch on Beaver Creek Mountain in Colorado, Grinnals and her business partner, Kathryn Arce, decided to embrace that vibe for the conference, which took place June 1 to 4.
They worked with design team partners—Heather Arak-Kanosfky, Nathan Kanofsky, and Susan Turnock of Gifts for the Good Life—and in-house graphic designer Trisha Hay to set the tone for the nature-theme event, with branding and gifts in shades of pink, brown, and copper.
Mike Roffino and Dave Squires of Denver-based DesignWorks Events created custom decor elements using reclaimed wood, leather, and trees. Vanessa Kreckel of Two Paper Dolls designed name tags and itineraries in laser-cut wood.
The 300 guests, including visitors from Singapore and Australia, attended daily speaker and panel sessions with industry experts, such as chef Wolfgang Puck and planner Colin Cowie, along with networking activities and parties.
[Disclosure: BizBash C.E.O. and founder David Ådler was also a speaker at the conference.]