- Audiovisual Production, Lighting Everlast Productions
- Catering Sugar Factory Ocean Drive
- Decor, Design, Event Management, Flowers, Linens, Production, Rentals, Signage Live It Productions International L.L.C.
- DJ DJ Irie
- Entertainment Aura Entertainment
- Furniture Rentals Bubble Miami
- Furniture Rentals Diamonette Party Rentals
- Furniture Rentals Eventluxe Rentals
- Furniture Rentals Quest Events
- Invitations, PR Carma PR
- Security Stonegate Allied Services LLC
- Signage MVP Advertising
- Tenting EventStar
- Valet Atlantic Parking Systems Inc.
- Venue Hotel Victor South Beach
Search our directory
MIAMI/SOUTH FLORIDA An outdoor candy land with whimsical custom decor set the tone at an exclusive launch for the opening of the brasserie Sugar Factory Ocean Drive.
“Our goal with Live It was to turn the entire second floor into a candy land,” said Charissa Davidovici, owner of Sugar Factory Ocean Drive. “Our team worked with Live It to conceptualize custom candy decor, bar decor, slideshows, a custom DJ booth for DJ Irie, and much more. Guests were also invited to enjoy the restaurant and confectionary portion of the brasserie while DJ Irie spun top hits in candy land.”
About 3,000 people showed up for the event—no doubt lured in part by celebrity host Kylie Jenner—but only 500 guests were allowed to attend, according to Davidovici. Another 500 guests dined in the restaurant throughout the day.
“Sugar Factory openings are always over the top, fun, and full of celebrity fans,” Davidovici said, noting that the event budget exceeded $100,000.