- Audio/Visual Screens MB Productions
- Decor, Floral Victor's Garden District Ltd.
- Lighting Bentley Meeker Lighting & Staging Inc.
- Printing (Invitations) Patane Press Inc.
- Public Relations Saxton Group Ltd.
- Venue/Catering Cipriani 42nd Street
Search our directory
NEW YORK Cipriani 42nd Street was filled with glowing candlelight and the sweet smell of lilies for the Children's Hearing Institute gala. Victor's Garden District brought in beautiful white and gold centerpieces of lisianthus, Casablanca lilies, chrysanthemums, white tulips, wax flowers and stock with four white taper candles surrounding each setting. Each flower arrangement towered above the tables on gold pedestals set upon shimmering gold-patterned tablecloths.
Held in honor of Marty “Mr. Showbiz” Richards, the gala drew 600 guests, including Susan Lucci and her husband Helmut Huber, Joy Behar, Denise Rich and Chita Rivera. The gala raised more than $550,000 for the institute, which provides funding for research and educational programs that improve opportunities for deaf or hearing-impaired children and adults.