- Audiovisual Production, Entertainment, Sound SGA Production Services
- Band Victor Espinola
- Bar, Liquor National YoungArts Foundation
- Beverages Café Ala Carte
- Catering 2Taste Catering
- Decor, Event Design So Cool Events
- Decor, Event Design The Event Firm
- DJ Drawing on People Bodypainting Miami CJAY
- DJ New Century Dance Company
- DJ Power Infiniti
- Entertainment Florida Radio Rental LLC
- Entertainment Panache Party Rentals: A Classic Party Rentals Company
- Event Design Bill Whidden Designs
- Event Management, Production COMCOR Event and Meeting Production
- Event Production Plan A
- Flowers Air Aroma
- Gifts, Giveaways See You at the Party.com
- Lighting Brainchild FX
- Lighting LaserNet
- Lighting Lights by Ross
- Lighting MPS Light and Sound Inc.
- Lighting United Laser Artists
- Lighting, Security, Staging, Venue Mansion Miami
- Musical Entertainment Ole Ole Productions
- Photography Christie's Photographic Solutions Miami
- Public Relations SLK Creative
- Wardrobe Designs Designs to Shine
Search our directory
Most people hit the clubs on a Friday or Saturday night, right? Well, if you were an event planner in Miami on August 20, you hit the club on a Monday. More than 500 industry professionals attended the Passionatta kick-off party for Event Solutions IdeaFactory at Mansion.
As guests arrived, they were immediately taken aback by the clear plexiglass platform entryway encasing seductively dressed models. Once inside, they were taken to India by The Event Firm's elaborate Indian-inspired decor. Rose petals covering the floor, Indian and elephant statues decorated with flowers and candles, and a performer handling an albino python all added to the ambience.
In the next room, So Cool Events created a large suspended ice sculpture spelling out “PASSION” and others of male and female bust forms, further enhancing the evening's theme. In addition, bartenders shook up concoctions of mojitos at the Bacardi U.S.A. Inc. sponsored bar.
Hors d'oeuvres included gazpacho with a shot of vodka, fois gras on mini toasts, potatoes and caviar, and feta cheese and olive skewers. Waiters, dressed in solid black with whimsical face paint, passed out all the food amongst the crowd. In fact, to add extra flair to the food presentation, John Rossetti of 2Taste Catering had the waiters carry out the main course on six-foot-long trays balanced on their heads.
Throughout the evening, dancers and performers from New Century Dance Company entertained guests on platforms and poles around the club and on the main stage.