NEW YORK New York Times fashion and event photographer Bill Cunningham--who shoots what may be the most prized newspaper real estate in New York special events--highlighted 11 events that stood out during the last year in his “Evening Hours” photo column in this past Sunday's Styles section. Among the chosen:
- Costume Institute benefit that previewed the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Jackie Kennedy exhibit (read our coverage)
- The Robin Hood Foundation benefit at the Javits Center (read our coverage)
- The Young Fellows of the Frick Collection's Tartan Ball
- The Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater's gala performance and dinner dance
- Watermill Center's Russian Madness summer benefit (read our coverage)
- The New York City Ballet's Dance with the Dancers benefit
More Bash Buzz...