Delivering AHA Moments All Day Long
BizBash Live returns to Los Angeles on July 19, and the most influential names in the industry are expected to attend, looking for new vendors and resources for their events. Will your company be at the top of their list?
Join the ranks of the Blueprint Studios, Belasco Theater, AFR Event Furnishings, Step and Repeat LA, LA Photo Party, and other companies who come back year after year to expose their brands to 1,500 key decision makers:
- 42% Own/produce events/meetings for independent events/meeting firms
- 34% In-house event planner/supplier for venues/caterers/rentals/production
- 13% Produce/influence events/meetings for company/nonprofit/other
- 11% Other (i.e. event marketing agencies and experiential design firms)
BizBash Live Los Angeles attendees collectively execute and/or influence nearly 66,000 events annually, and influence buying power to the tune of $903 million a year.
Past attendees include:
- Adobe, Event Planner
- AEG, Special Events Planner
- Apple, Inc., Producer, Events and Conferences
- Disney, Event Manager
- Google, Internal Events Manager
- HBO, VP, Events, Awards, and Trade Advertising
- NBCUniversal, VP, Promotions, Special Events, and Customer Relations
- Sephora, Director of Events
- Sparks, Senior Event Manager
- UCLA, Senior Event Manager
- Warner Bros., VP, Marketing and Client Relations
- Zappos.com, Event Coordinator
What’s new? From a new exhibit hall and a new Lead Retrieval App, to co-curated content, a revised schedules, desserts and decor, and new sponsorship opportunities, there are endless ways to put your brand in front of the right people, at the right time.
Click here to download the Exhibitor Prospectus, or call 646.839.6851 to learn about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.