Delivering AHA Moments All Day Long
BizBash Live returns to New York on October 25, and the most influential names in the industry are expected to attend, looking for new vendors and resources for their events. Will your company be at the top of their list?
Join the ranks of Axis Promotions, Dazian, Johnny on the Spot, Manhattan Center, Party Rental Ltd., Scarborough & Tweed, and Treat House, and other companies who come back year after year to expose their brands to 2,000 key decision makers:
- 43% Produce/influence events/meetings for company/nonprofit/other
- 29% Own/produce events/meetings for independent events/meeting firms
- 19% In-house event planner/supplier for venues/caterers/rentals/production
- 9% Other (i.e. event marketing agencies and experiential design firms)
BizBash Live New York attendees collectively execute and/or influence nearly 97,000 events annually, and influence buying power to the tune of $2.2 billion a year.
Past attendees include:
- American Red Cross, Event Manager
- Apple, Event Manager
- BuzzFeed, Event Manager
- Cosmopolitan and Seventeen Magazines, Event Director
- Dell, Brand Manager
- GE, Corporate Meeting Planner
- George P. Johnson, Artistic/Creative Director
- Goldman Sachs, VP Meetings and Events
- Google, Event Manager
- KPMG, Meeting Planner
- NBC, Artistic/Creative Director
- NYU, Alumni Relations Director
- Nielsen, Event Planner
- Reed Exhibitions, VP Meetings and Events
- Unilever, Event Manager
What’s new? From The Wedding Show to a fresh layout, revised schedule, new lead retrieval app, co-curated content, marketing and reach, and new sponsorship opps, there are endless ways to put your brand in front of the right people, at the right time.
Click here to download the Exhibitor Prospectus, or call 646.839.6851 for more information.