Masterclasses (SOLD OUT)
Location: Floridian Ballroom D
Thank you to our amazing sponsors Events on the Loose, Light FX, PSAV, Scenic Elementz, Savor...Catering, Jeren Tropical, and Over the Top Rental Linens.
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm | Limited to 40 attendees per class
NEW FOR 2018, Masterclasses will teach attendees about the most challenging aspects of event planning and production. Led by influential industry pros, each 90-minute intensive will be a hands-on experience complete with training exercises and discussions.
Leave the class with a fresh set of tools and the firsthand experience needed to advance your career.
Masterclass 1: Problem Solved: Innovation and Design Thinking for Your Events
Sandra Herriot, Director of Events, ExperiencePoint
Creativity is one of the most powerful tools in any event professional’s toolbox. Whether brainstorming concepts or onsite execution, creative problem solving has the ability to completely transform not only the experience, but also the relationship with your client and customers. Listen as Sandra Herriot, Director of Events and Partnerships for ExperiencePoint, shares tools, techniques, and traditions of innovative design thinkers. Uncover the importance of customer-centered problem solving, developing empathy for clients, balancing your needs versus their needs, and finding inspiration.
Masterclass 2: Beyond Hashtags: Creating a Social Media Plan That Resonates
Alex Plaxen, President and Founder, Little Bird Told Media
Whether you’re looking to implement new platforms for your business, create a buzz around your events, or engage your audience, it’s essential to have a social strategy that goes beyond just marketing. But with social platforms and tactics evolving on a daily basis, where do you begin? During this session, Alex Plaxen, President and Founder of Little Bird Told Media, will explore what’s hot, what’s not, and why social is crucial for everything from sponsorships to customer service, crisis communications, and attendee engagement. Plaxen will analyze best practices to implement immediately, as well as rising trends in social media, and much more.
Packages & Pricing
Group Rates (3 or more registrants)
- All Access Pass - Group Rate - $399 (SOLD OUT)
- Premium Pass - Group Rate - $329
- Masterclass Pass - Group Rate - $139 (SOLD OUT)
Event Organizer (Click here to see if you qualify)
- All Access Pass - Event Organizer (First 50) - $399 (SOLD OUT)
- All Access Pass - Event Organizer (After First 50) - $439 (SOLD OUT)
- Premium Pass - Event Organizer (First 50) - $329 (SOLD OUT)
- Premium Pass - Event Organizer (After First 50) - $369
- Masterclass Pass - Event Organizer (First 50) - $139 (SOLD OUT)
- Masterclass Pass - Event Organizer (After First 50) - $169 (SOLD OUT)
Non-Exhibiting Supplier (Click here to see if you qualify)
- All Access Pass - Group Rate - $539 (SOLD OUT)
- Premium Pass - Group Rate - $469
- Masterclass Pass - Group Rate - $269 (SOLD OUT)
DAY OF PRICING: Please note all pricing is subject to increase the day of the event. Only credit cards will be accepted onsite.