As 2016 comes to a close, BizBash editors are reflecting on the biggest events and innovative ideas featured in stories on our site and our social media channels. Here's a look at the stories published this year that got the most referrals from readers on LinkedIn. (You can follow us on LinkedIn here, or join the discussion in our Event Planners Gather group here.)
1. Is “Sweatworking” the New Networking?
2. 8 Tips for Transporting Guests to and From Events
3. 12 New Design Ideas for Sit-Down Dinners
4. 12 Eye-Catching Ideas for Dessert Buffets
5. See How Tech and Fashion Mixed at the Met Gala
6. Social Event Trends 2016: 4 Clever and Practical Party Favors
7. Inside the Oscar Parties: Pics From Governors Ball, 'Vanity Fair,' Elton John, and More
8. New York's Top 100 Events 2016
9. See a Bright New Idea for Drink Service
10. 6 Ideas for Bringing an Element of Surprise to Events
11. 10 Tips for an Effective Sponsorship Strategy
12. 11 Farmer's Market-Inspired Event Ideas
13. 17 Ideas for Shaking Up Traditional Wedding Fare
14. 12 Ideas From Fall Benefits
15. Golden Globes 2016 Preview: 10,000 Flown-In Flowers, Moët's Nod to 'Oz'