As 2017 comes to a close, BizBash editors are reflecting on the biggest events and innovative ideas featured in stories on our site and our social media channels. Here are the top 15 stories published this year that saw the most traffic from Twitter. (You can follow us at @BizBash.)
1. From the Editors: What's the Most Memorable Event Idea You Saw in 2017?
2. Holiday Party Playlist 2017: What Top DJs Will Spin—and Avoid—at Events This Season
3. Forecast: 8 New Ideas for Meetings and Events
4. Report: Which Event Marketing Tools Drive Attendance?
5. December 4, 2017: Kennedy Center Honors Invoke Politics Despite Trump's Absence, Inside the White House's Awkward Holiday Press Party, Denver and Reno Might Challenge Salt Lake City to Host Winter Olympics
6. 10 New Venues in Miami/South Florida for Winter Meetings and Events
7. 2 New Room Reservation Systems for Meetings and Events
8. Forward Design: The Top 40 Event Designers 2017
9. Toronto's Top 100 Events 2017
10. 2017 Preview: 10 Most Anticipated Boston Venues for Meetings and Events
11. 13 Generation Z-Friendly Ideas From the 'Teen Vogue' Summit
12. See How This Hamptons Benefit Responded to Donald Trump
13. Jose Cuervo Consumer Stunt Fills Water Fountain With Tequila
14. How to Use Technology and Content to Build Experiences That Matter
15. SXSW 2017: 32 Ways Brands Engaged Festival Attendees