Let's face it, when planning events for either corporate or social clients, securing a venue that meets all your logistical needs and leaves a lasting impression on your guests is a tough challenge. Catering, location, capacity, entertainment, and facility are all factors that need to be addressed, and addressed well, by your venue to make your event an overwhelming success. For your next event, look no further than NFL Experience Times Square to take your planning experience to the next level and provide your clients a night they will never forget. Here are five ways NFL Experience Times Square can enhance your next event:
1. Catering: Together with our exclusive food and beverage provider, Riviera Caterers, NFL Experience Times Square offers the most delicious, innovative, and unique options for your event. Riviera creates seasonal and innovative menu options, including NFL stadium-themed hors d'oeuvres and customized food stations and carts. Treat your guests to a mouthwatering dinner in The Suite View overlooking the bustling scene of Times Square.
2. Location: NFL Experience Times Square, located on the corner of West 47th Street and 7th Avenue at 20 Times Square, boasts floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows in the heart of New York City, giving guests front-row access to one of the best views in the world.
3. Capacity: At 40,000 square feet and spanning four floors, NFL Experience Times Square can accommodate many different variations of guest counts, including up to 250 for seated events and up to 800 for receptions, with V.I.P. rooms for smaller parties and full-venue buyouts for larger ones.
4. Entertainment: Dedicated to providing a year-round location for fans and families to connect with the game of football, NFL Experience Times Square offers a slew of interactive stations that can bring the NFL to life for your guests—watch as they digitally suit up to become a top NFL athlete, compete in the Quarterback Challenge to target their favorite NFL receiver, and team up to call the game-winning play!
5. Facility: Fully equipped with state-of-the-art technical capabilities, including customizable audiovisual assets; multiple LED screens; and a 188-seat, multi-projection 4-D theater with Dolby Digital sound, NFL Experience Times Square can accommodate several event types and occasions.