- Audiovisual Production, Lighting PRG—Production Resource Group
- Catering Presidential Gourmet Fine Catering
- Design, Supplier Three Event Planning & Design Inc.
- Furniture Rentals Divine Furniture Rental
- Photography George Pimentel Photography
- PR Rock-it Promotions
- Rentals Chair-man Mills
- Security Eastmond Security
- Sponsor Activations IMG Worldwide
- Staffing The Butler Did It
- Tenting Regal Tent Productions Ltd
Search our directory
The main runway room this year is noticeably smaller and more intimate, seating 700 in comparison to last season's capacity of 1,000. Backed by a tall screen, the space is customizable to each of the 40 shows this week. The Studio, a second runway space, can accommodate 350 and is available to any designer looking for an untraditional presentation. The layout is flexible with optional bench seating and has a window where the outside public can peer in. The Fashion Environment features a small outdoor courtyard, an open space that can host pre- or postshow receptions, and sponsor activations. Sponsors were encouraged to use fashion as an inspiration.
Fitting with the CanadaCool theme, the five-day event kicked off with a show from Holt Renfrew called There’s No Place Like Holts: Celebrating Canadian Fashion. The show featured looks from Lida Baday, Denis Gagnon, Jeremy Laing, Dennis Merotto, Naked & Famous, Smythe, Twentycluny, and Wings + Horns. Montreal designer Gagnon will close the week with a show on Friday evening.