Meeting Professionals International of Greater New York hosted a dinner Monday at the Ritz-Carlton New York - Battery Park to honor its award recipients, install the chapter's new officers and kick-off the group's year-long celebration of its 25th Anniversary. Award winners included:
- Chapter Manager of the Year: David Riederman, CAE, Long Beach CVB
- Planner of the Year: Hallia Baker, CMP, First Albany Corporation
- Supplier of the Year: Frank Stapleton, The Monarch Group
- Outstanding Committee of the Year: International Relations Committee
- Rising Star: David Fells, Bernco Specialty Advertising, Inc.
- Board of Directors Recognition Award: Russ Ebersole, King Cole Audio Visual Service, Inc.
- President's Award: Hilton Hotels Corporation
Officers installed were:
- President: Lesly Rehaut, CMP, Continental Airlines
- President-Elect: Debora Kingston, CMP, SEEE Communications Society
- VP Membership: Mondell Sealy, NYU--Robert F. Wagner Graduate School
- VP Programming: Stephanie Finn, AICPA
- VP Communications: Suzanne Dinnerstein, CMP, One Stop Events
- VP Finance: Steven Choate, Sofitel New York Hotel
More Bash Buzz...