- Lane Bryant fashion show at Studio 54, with DJ Andy Anderson, entertainment by Aretha Franklin and PR by Susan Magrino Agency. More about this event...
- Post-premiere party for MGM's Hannibal at the New York Public Library, decor by Musters & Company, catering by Sonnier & Castle. More about this event...
- New York Society of Association Executives' 23rd annual We Love New York Day at the Hilton New York, with entertainment at the day's gala reception by Chez-zam.
- New York City Opera Thrift Shop's cocktails, shopping and dinner at the Puck Building.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Metro New York's second annual Bowling for Wishes event at Bowlmor Lanes.
- Citymeals-On-Wheels' Wint-O-Fest skating party, cocktails and buffet for young professionals at the Wollman Rink in Central Park.
- American Heart Association of New York's Heart of New York gala at the Waldorf=Astoria.
The Museum of the City of New York's Director's Council winter ball, with cocktails, dessert and dancing, held at the museum.
- Beacon Restaurant's Beefsteak...the Event, a celebration of meats and beer.
- Oxygene fragrance launch party at Tribeca Rooftop.
- Museum of Television & Radio's Salute to Television and Radio benefit at the Waldorf=Astoria. More about this event...
- Sephora and Odile Gorse opening reception for “Amour En Rouge,” an exhibition of the work of painter Jose van Gool at the Sephora store at Fifth Avenue and 51st Street.
- NYC & Company's annual meeting and luncheon at Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers.
- New York City Ballet's annual luncheon and performance at the New York State Theater.
- Modelspring.com party at Chaos.
- Associated Black Charities held the Black History Makers Awards dinner at the New York Marriott Marquis, hosted by Ed Bradley.
- 7th on Sixth/Council of Fashion Designers of America Fashion Week in Bryant Park and other locations throughout Manhattan (through 02.16.01).
- Tommy Hilfiger's Fashion Week presentation at the Morgan Library.
- Wilke-Rodriguez fashion show at Metrazur.
- Visionaire magazine's 10th anniversary party at the Fashion Institute of Technology.
- Hugo Boss underwear fashion show and party (co-hosted by Maxim magazine) at the Hugo Boss showroom.
- The Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund held a dinner at Windows on the World.
- Seeds of Peace held a cocktail buffet followed by silent and live auctions at Cipriani 42nd Street.
- Cocktail reception and fundraiser for Professionals' Network for Social Responsibility at the Harmonie Club, honoring Harry Belafonte.
- Save Venice's Carnival in the Year 3000 carnival party with dinner and dancing at Cipriani 42nd Street.
- Gen Art/Nokia fashion show at the 7th on Sixth Tent at Bryant Park, after-party at Spa.
- Wilhelmina model agency party at Studio 54.
- The Toy of the Year Awards held by the Toy Industry Foundation at Cipriani 42nd Street; produced by David Tutera of David Tutera Designs, with M.C. Joy Behar. More about this event...
- Launch party for the American edition of Jalouse magazine.
- Vivid Video's party for finalists of their “porn wannabes” search at Exit.
- V-Day 2001 benefit performance at Madison Square Garden with event management by Event Associates.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society of New York's Manhattan Society Casino Night at the New York Marriott Marquis.
- After-party for the Sean John fashion show at the W New York-Union Square.
- Cindy Adams hosted Doyle New York's dog brunch and private preview of “Dogs in Art,” to benefit the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. More about this event...
- Liz Smith hosted a Viking-themed dog reception at Tavern On The Green.
- Toy Manufacturers of America's American International Toy Fair at the Javits Center (through 02.15.01). Brooklyn Academy of Music's spring gala at the academy.
- Hachette Filipacchi Magazines and Ford Motor Company's Fashion in Focus fashion show, cocktails and music at Cipriani 42nd Street, produced by Vicki Ross Productions, with audio/visual production provided by World of Illumination.
More past party reports...