- American Cancer Society's Mother of the Year luncheon honoring Vera Wang, at the St. Regis.
- A Taste of the Empire at the Empire State Building, featuring a silent auction of food photographs by Alan Batts and food from various restaurants. Proceeds benefit Variety - The Children's Charity and Citymeals-on-Wheels.
- Book party for Louisa Ermelino's The Black Madonna at Peasant.
- The National Jewish Medical and Research Center benefit dinner at the New York Hilton.
- Angelbeat: Internet Untethered conference at the New York Sheraton.
- Launch party for Zagat Survey's Top International Hotels, Resorts & Spas at the Hudson Hotel. More about this event...
- New York New Media Association's None of Your Business: The Politics and Business Implications of Privacy panel at the Equitable Building, with William Safire of The New York Times and Jules Polonetsky of DoubleClick.
- Latin American Business Association's e-banking luncheon panel program at the University Club.
- Dot-com mixer at the Cutting Room.
- The Accessories Council, the Consulate General of Monaco, QVC and the Entertainment Industry Foundation's March in Monaco event, for Cure by the Shore, which benefits National Women's Cancer Research Alliance. Champagne Paul Goerg cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres from Le Cirque 2000 and Osteria del Circo, entertainment by Chez-zam and silent auction of donated luxury items at the Marchon Eyewear showroom. More about this event...
- Fashion Institute of Technology's alumni association's Star Salute dinner at the United Nations Delegates' Dining Room.
- The American Red Cross in Greater New York's 2001 Humanitarian Award, honoring Stephen Schwarzman of the Blackstone Group, at the Pierre.
- The Jewish Museum's annual masked ball Purim celebration at the Waldorf=Astoria.
- Boys Town of Italy - New York Committee's cigar party at San Domenico.
- New York eComm's networking reception at Microsoft's TriBeCa Loft.
- Association for Interactive Media's Dinner & a Deal at Metronome.
- Unveiling of the official artwork and logo for the Muscular Dystrophy Association's (MDA) annual Anchors Aweigh fund-raiser at Spa. More about this event...
- YM magazine's party for its MTV issue and photographer Matthew Rolston, at Milk Studios, with a performance by O-Town. More about this event...
- Cocktail party opening of Town restaurant in Chambers, with PR by KB Network News. More about this event...
- The Hispanic Federation of New York City's annual gala at the Waldorf=Astoria.
- Starlight Children's Foundation's 16th annual gala at the Marriott Marquis.
- Legal Aid Society - Civil Support Division cabaret night at the Rainbow Room.
- United Negro College Fund's 57th annual dinner at the New York Sheraton.
- Inwood House's benefit at the Tribeca Rooftop.
- International Artexpo New York 2001's celebration of the unveiling of artwork for the 2002 Olympic Winter Games and the announcement of the art education charity Art for Children, at Ohm.
- International Artexpo New York 2001 at the Javits Center (through 03.12.01).
- Let's Talk Business Network's CEO roundtable discussion at the Hippodrome Building.
- The Architectural League of New York's Beaux Arts Ball at the Seagram Building, with tents by Starr Tents. More about this event...
- The New York Junior League's 100th anniversary black-tie celebration at the Waldorf=Astoria, with cocktails, dinner and dancing to the Alex Donner Orchestra.
- The Finlandia Foundation's gala dinner dance at the Union League Club.
- Fashion Escape's lingerie fashion show, with champagne and hors d'oeuvres, at Metronome.
- Heidi's Happy Paws charity event to benefit Bide-A-Wee animal shelters in Manhattan and Long Island, with cocktails and raffles, at Metronome.
- The International Beauty Show at the Javits Center (through 03.13.01).
More past party reports...