BizBash Announces The Most Innovative Event Professionals And Most Innovative Brands Of 2017
American Express, Google, and Nike, along with event professionals from Adobe, C2 Montreal, Charity: Water, Gartner Summits, Goop, and more are celebrated for redefining the event industry.
14, 2017—BizBash, the leading trade media for the event industry, has announced its 2017 list of the most innovative people and brands in events. On the list are event leaders from across North America working across industry sectors. These include media and technology companies, lifestyle brands, the hospitality industry, and beyond. These individuals and brands are redefining the future of meetings and events and are the bright lights leading the way.
“As more brands see the value of live experiences as a part of their marketing mix, these companies and forward-thinking event professionals stood out,” said Beth Kormanik, executive editor of BizBash. “Their creativity, use of technology, and strategic choices are helping them reach key audiences to spread their messages.”
The Most Innovative Event Professionals of 2017 Are:
The Top 10 Most Innovative Brands Are:
- Bob Bland, Tamika Mallory, Carmen Perez & Linda Sarsour, Women’s March on Washington
- Suzy Jack, Los Angeles Times
- Betsy McHugh, Hurdl
- Justin Bolognino, Meta.is
- Jennifer Heaton, Adobe
- Steven Dyme & Jo Dickstein, Flowers for Dreams
- Claire Cummings, Bon Appetit Management Company
- Faith Smith, Slate
- Daniel Arsham & Alex Mustonen, Snarkitecture
- Taylor Carlson, Goop
- Jeff Stober, Drake Hotel
- Charles Melcher, Melcher Media & Future of Storytelling
- Jeremy Gocke, Ampsy
- Anthony Sargent, Luminato Festival
- Cathi Culbertson, Forbes
- Aidan Augustin & Aleksander Levental, Feathr
- Natalie Angulo, Hyatt Regency New Orleans & 1718 Events
- Chiara Adin & Aaron Mason, NA Collective
- Richard St-Pierre, C2 Montreal
- Scott Harrison, Charity: Water
- Cynthia Hornketh, Gartner Summits
- Christian Lachel, BRC Imagination Arts
The “Event Innovators 2017” feature, which showcases the full list of innovative people and the “Top 10 Innovative Brands” list, can be seen at www.bizbash.com/innovators-2017.
- American Express
- National Geographic
- Jack Daniel’s
For more information:
Beth Kormanik, executive editor of BizBash, is available for comments. For additional information, contact Grazia Mohren at email@example.com or 646.839.6896.
BizBash empowers event professionals with ideas, intelligence, and resources to create smarter events. Each month more than 225,000 unique users across North America and beyond look to BizBash for venue discovery, event style, technology, and tools for their next event. Visit us at www.bizbash.com. Follow us at @bizbashlive on Twitter and Instagram or www.facebook.com/bizbash.
- 30 -
- Grazia Mohren
- Vice President of Marketing
- 115 West 27th St., Floor 8
- New York
- NY, 10001