2011 Bizbash Boston Readers' Choice Awards Winners Announced
Event Producer of the Year, Bryan Rafanelli; DJ of the Year
Boston—November 10, 2011—Today, BizBash Media, announced the winners of its inaugural BizBash Boston Readers’ Choice Awards at a ceremony held at the BizBash Expo on Thursday, November 10, at Fenway Park.
BizBash’s Boston readers and online users nominated and then voted on finalists in 9 categories, including Event Producer of the Year, Venue Manager of the Year, Caterer of the Year, and Association/Nonprofit Event Planner of the Year. Finalists campaigned heavily, especially on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, resulting in over 25,000 votes.
THE 2011 BIZBASH BOSTON READERS’ CHOICE AWARD WINNERS:
ABOUT BIZBASH MEDIA
- Association/Nonprofit Planner of the Year: Erin McEvoy, Boston Bruins Foundation
- Caterer of the Year: Lyndsay Picciano, Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Corporate Event Planner of the Year: Kristen Smith, The Boston Beer Company
- DJ of the Year: Mike Amado, Entertainment Specialists
- Event Designer of the Year: Linda Matzkin, Hopple Popple
- Event Producer of the Year: Bryan Rafanelli, Rafanelli Events
- Publicist/PR Executive of the Year: Kristan Fletcher, Four Seasons Hotel Boston
- Social Event Planner of the Year: Edna Dratch-Parker, EFD Creative – Event Planning and Design
- Venue Manager of the Year: Lizbeth Tate Brown, Fairmont Battery Wharf
Founded in 2000, BizBash (www.bizbash.com, #BizBash, @BizBash_News) is the leading trade media for the event industry. BizBash publishes magazines and e-newsletters and produces Web sites, trade shows, and award shows for corporate event and meeting professionals, event marketers, and sales, PR, fund-raising, and human resource executives. BizBash serves Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Orlando, Toronto, and Washington, D.C.
- 30 -
- Grazia Mohren
- Vice President of Marketing
- 115 West 27th St., Floor 8
- New York
- NY, 10001