2011 Bizbash New York Readers' Choice Awards Winners Announced
Event Designer of the Year, David Stark; Event Producer o
New York City—October 20, 2011—Today, BizBash, announced the winners of the 2011 BizBash New York Readers’ Choice Awards at a ceremony held at the BizBash Expo on Wednesday, September 19, at the Javits Center.
New York BizBash readers and online users nominated and then voted on finalists in 10 categories, including Event Producer of the Year, Venue Manager of the Year, Caterer of the Year, and Association/Nonprofit Event Planner of the Year. Finalists campaigned heavily, especially on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, resulting in over 45,000 votes.
THE 2011 BIZBASH NEW YORK READERS’ CHOICE AWARD WINNERS:
ABOUT BIZBASH MEDIA
- Corporate Event Planner of the Year: Sara Gorlick, Linkshare
- Event Designer of the Year: David Stark, David Stark Design
- Event Producer of the Year: J.B. Miller, Empire Entertainment
- Publicist/PR Executive of the Year: James LaForce, LaForce & Stevens
- Social Event Planner of the Year: Nick Yarmac, David Beahm Design
- Entertainment Act of the Year: The Three Waiters, Brad Wilson
- Association/Nonprofit Planner of the Year: Caroline Gould, ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Caterer of the Year: Mary Giuliani, Mary Giuliani Catering and Events
- DJ of the Year: Danny Estrella, Music to the Max
- Venue Manager of the Year: Jessica Rothstein Berman, BB King Blues Club/Highline Ballroom/Blue Note
Founded in 2000, BizBash (www.bizbash.com, #BizBash, @BizBash_News) is the leading trade media for the event industry. BizBash publishes magazines and e-newsletters and produces Web sites, trade shows, and award shows for corporate event and meeting professionals, event marketers, and sales, PR, fund-raising, and human resource executives. BizBash serves Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Orlando, Toronto, and Washington, D.C.
- 30 -
- Brittany Bucceroni
- Director of Marketing
- 115 West 27th St., Floor 8
- New York
- NY, 10001