HBO, Target, USA Network, AOL, Piaget, Blackberry Among Winners At Bizbash New York Event Style Awards
New York City—October 20, 2011—Today, BizBash, announced the winners of the 2011 BizBash West Event Style Awards at a ceremony held at the BizBash Expo on Wednesday, September 19, at the Javits Center.
A panel of event industry professionals that included planners, suppliers, and BizBash editors selected the winners in each category. Awards were presented in 15 categories, including Best Corporate Event Concept, Best Invitation Design, Best Lighting Design, Best New Venue, and Best Fresh Idea.
Society Awards (society-awards.com) created elegant “B” awards for the event, made of clear crystal against black glass atop a black marble base.
Winners will be announced at an award ceremony at the BizBash New York Expo on October 19 at the Jacob K. Javits Center in Manhattan. For more information about the Expo, to register, or to exhibit, visit www.bizbashnewyorkexpo.com.
THE 2011 BIZBASH NEW YORK EVENT STYLE AWARD WINNERS:
Best Catering at an Event
- Target Read Across America Campaign Press Event – Submitted by Creative Edge Parties
Best Corporate or Association Event Concept (Budget Under $50,000)
- Park Here Pop-Up Park – Submitted by Openhouse Gallery
Best Corporation or Association Event Concept (Budget Over $50,000)
- Innovation for All Incentive Program - Submitted by Event Spectrum Inc.
Best Entertainment Program
- Foo Fighters Garage Tour Presented by Blackberry – Submitted by MAC Presents
Best Invitation Design
- National Stationery Show – Submitted by Hannah Handmade
Best Lighting Design
- USA Network Upfront - Submitted by Bentley Meeker Lighting & Staging Inc.
Best New Product
- iMingle - Submitted by Foto Novelty Inc.
Best New Venue
- Bowlmor Lanes Midtown – Submitted by Bowlmor Lanes
Best Nonprofit Event Concept
- AOLers Kick Off Shoes and Kick Back – Submitted by AOL
Best Overall Event Decor (Budget Over $50,000)
- HBO’s Boardwalk Empire Premiere Party – Submitted by Invision Events
Best Overall Event Decor (Budget Under $50,000)
- Piaget Limelight Garden Party – Submitted by Shiraz Events
Best PR Stunt or Guerrilla Marketing Campaign
- USA Network Summer Screenings – Submitted by XA the Experiential Agency
Best Staging and Set Design
- "Afterhours Dioramas" at Creative Time Gala Benefit – Submitted by We Came In Peace
Best Use of Technology
ABOUT BIZBASH MEDIA
- YouTube Play: Live at the Guggenheim – Submitted by Obscura Digital
Founded in 2000, BizBash (www.bizbash.com, #BizBash, @BizBash_News) is the leading trade media for the event industry. BizBash publishes magazines and e-newsletters and produces Web sites, trade shows, and award shows for corporate event and meeting professionals, event marketers, and sales, PR, fund-raising, and human resource executives. BizBash serves Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Orlando, Toronto, and Washington, D.C. Society Awards (society-awards.com) created elegant “B” awards for the event, made of clear crystal against black glass atop a black marble base.
- 30 -
- Grazia Mohren
- Vice President of Marketing
- 115 West 27th St., Floor 8
- New York
- NY, 10001