BizBash Announces Topic Weeks And A Redesigned BizBash.com
The First Topic Week Takeover to Coincide with the Launch of the New Responsively Designed BizBash.com
5, 2014—BizBash, the leading trade media for event and meeting organizers and event marketers, has rolled out the all-new responsively designed BizBash.com along with a series of “Topic Weeks,” which will take over BizBash.com in the months ahead.
Redesigned to display beautifully on any device, the new BizBash.com will provide the highest quality content to the BizBash audience in a user-friendly format. As part of this launch, BizBash is introducing “Topic Weeks,” which will take over the site for one week at a time, aligning trusted editorial content with key advertisers.
“Our goal is to constantly improve the user experience to help event organizers find inspiring ideas and discover the perfect venue and resources for their next event,” says BizBash C.E.O. and founder David Adler.
The first of six “Topic Weeks,” Swag Week, will launch on February 17 and will focus on all things swag. From corporate gifts to celebrity gifting suites, Swag Week will be the ultimate resource for anyone looking to plan for gifts in the year ahead.
The Full Lineup of 2014 Topic Weeks Includes:
To learn more about “Topic Weeks” and other happenings at BizBash, visit the all-new BizBash.com today. We value your feedback as we continue to make updates to our new Web site. Please email email@example.com if you find any issues or bugs that should be addressed. Thank you for helping us make BizBash better!
- Swag Week: Event organizers will look to the BizBash Gifting and Swag page of BizBash.com for the latest products and ideas for gifting all year long.
- For Rent Week: Coming in April, rentals will take over BizBash.com, showcasing the must-have and most innovative props, plus rentals that will be the backdrops for summer events.
- Pick-a-Place Week: Launching in June, event organizers will turn to this section for all of the must-see venues for events of all types.
- R.S.V.P. Week: Coming in August, this section will highlight save-the-dates, wedding invitations, new ticketing solutions, and online registration platforms.
- Holiday Ideas Season: Launching in September, BizBash will preview all the resources and ideas needed to create the perfect holiday events.
- F&B Week: The final “Topic Week” of 2014, F&B Week, will highlight food and beverage, the latest trends in catering, restaurants, and where the industry will go in the year ahead.
BizBash Media is an innovator and resource hub for the event and meeting industry with its Web site, magazines, and trade shows. Event organizers responsible for events such as White House state dinners and the Oscars, as well as conferences, trade shows, fund-raisers, and more use BizBash products regularly for ideas and best practices that can be implemented at their own events. Visit us at bizbash.com, and follow us at @BizBash and facebook.com/bizbash.
- 30 -
- Brittany Bucceroni
- Director of Marketing
- 115 West 27th St., Floor 8
- New York
- NY, 10001