BizBash Launches First Top 100 Events List In San Francisco
San Francisco joins the ranks of top event markets including New York, Miami, Chicago, Toronto, and Los Angeles, producing some of the nation’s most influential annual events.
San Francisco, CA—November
11, 2014—BizBash, the leading trade media for event professionals, has added a new market to its renowned franchise of Top 100 annual events: San Francisco. The events that make this list are so powerful and prominent that they collectively support and impact local economies, building communities and movements. Whether the attraction is a technology conference, a colorful parade, or a glitzy benefit, headline-grabbing events bring thousands to the Bay Area each year.
“When you look at the collective impact of these annual events, it’s clear just how influential live experiences can be, and how San Francisco has grown as a hotbed for groundbreaking gatherings,” says BizBash editor in chief Anna Sekula. “The California city is the home of hundreds of prominent conferences and events that represent huge opportunities for building communities and movements, starting debates, and allowing for the exchange of ideas.”
“As we gear up for our 2015 launch in San Francisco, the Top 100 events list is the perfect segue for BizBash into the market,” says BizBash C.E.O. and founder David Adler. “While we have covered conferences, galas, and event innovators in the Bay Area, this Top 100 list shows that San Francisco is a force to be reckoned with in the event world.”
The 2014 BizBash Top 100 Events in San Francisco Include:
The full list of the Top 100 Events in San Francisco can be found at https://www.bizbash.com/san-franciscos-top-100-events-2014/story/29420. BizBash is preparing for a San Francisco market launch in early 2015.
- Art & Design Events: Burning Man
- Benefits: Tipping Point Community’s Annual Gala
- Fashion Industry Events: Academy of Art University Graduation Fashion Show and Award Ceremony
- Film & Media Events: Mill Valley Film Festival
- Food, Wine & Restaurant Industry Events: Wine Road Barrel Tasting in Sonoma
- Music Events: Outside Lands Music Festival
- Parades, Holiday Events & Fairs: Fleet Week
- Sports Events: Bay to Breakers
- Technology Industry Events: Dreamforce
- Trade Shows & Conventions: San Francisco International Auto Show
BizBash is North America’s #1 event marketplace for content ideas, news, and industry resources. Each month nearly 200,000 unique users look to BizBash for venue discovery, event style, and tools for their next event. Visit us at www.bizbash.com, and follow us at @BizBash and www.facebook.com/bizbash.
- 30 -
- Grazia Mohren
- Vice President of Marketing
- 115 West 27th St., Floor 8
- New York
- NY, 10001