BizBash Relaunches Masterplanner: Revamped Digital Calendar Makes Planning Events Easier
Features Include Deconstructed Calendar and Date and Event Monitoring Service
NY—July 22, 2015—Keeping track of dates can be a hectic business, even more so if you are planning an event where dates really matter. To help the professionals that organize conferences, festivals, fund-raisers, and other events, BizBash has revamped its online event calendar, Masterplanner. Not only does the redesigned site offer powerful new features and a crisp new look, but it’s now responsive, and can be viewed and used on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
“The event industry is booming, with thousands of events every day. The competition for attention is fierce, and choosing the wrong date can be the kiss of death for the organizer,” said BizBash founder and C.E.O., David Adler. “The new features of Masterplanner will assist this hyper-sensitive event marketplace, providing more data to make smarter decisions.”
The redesigned Masterplanner website features:
Featuring a database of 90,000 events, 9,000 venues, 20,000 organizations, and 60,000 people, the new Masterplanner site has what event professionals need to avoid event conflicts with ease. Founded in 1990, Masterplanner is available as a subscription product and is used by event organizers, public relations firms, event marketers, sponsors, and hosts.
- An event monitoring service keeps subscribers informed of changes or updates to specific events and individual dates.
- Deconstructed calendar listings let users see who’s doing what within a given time period, sorting by sponsors, chairs, speakers, venues, and hosts, rather than by date.
- A more powerful way to search by event type, including fund-raisers and benefits, conferences and trade shows, and award shows.
- Curated specialty calendars dedicated to key industries and the most competitive areas of interest.
- An event archive with a detailed event history by host, organization, or date.
Editor, Masterplanner New York
- 30 -
- Brittany Bucceroni
- Director of Marketing
- 115 West 27th St., Floor 8
- New York
- NY, 10001